August 21, 2006

Reward!

I just finished setting Q2 & Q3 of the sec 3 end of year paper - WOOHOO!!!!!!!! *applause*

There was just SO MUCH inertia getting started on setting this paper. Decided to reward myself with another quick entry here.

Now, Q4 & 5 to go...



Btw, I topped up fuel for the 2nd time on sunday, and asked the petrol uncle to pump air into the Honda City's wheels... SO FUN!!! Super exciting. And no I don't get commission but I think the Smiles rewards card at Esso Mobil is really very shiok. I save 10% every time I pump oil / buy stuff at the mart AND i earn points which I can redeem. Think I get to redeem $30 on next top up. Shiok right??



I've also just found a fellow car-crazy-colleague in AMK! Woo hoo! She lent me a car magazine today!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

$30 in value huh? Now you can fulfil your secret fantasy of eating 50 madelines at one go without having to spend a cent!