June 20, 2007

I'm walking in His blessing!

And that's one thing I really, really, really, really can't deny.

I'm absolutely amazed.

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

James 1:17

What is your response when you are being given, literally GIVEN, FREE OF CHARGE, not only a good gift, but a PERFECT one?

It's exactly the one you're asking for - wait. It's even better than what you've been asking for!

I think I really have to say, for the first time I'm encountering and believing more than ever before, that the God I serve is a God who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine. (Eph 3:20)

Wow. Lord. What can I do, except that every blessing You pour out, I turn back to praise!!!

No comments: